Terms and Conditions
Copyright © Satellite Media Ltd. All rights reserved. Copyright in all elements of this site is owned by Satellite Media Ltd. unless otherwise indicated.
1. You acknowledge that prices quoted are inclusive of delivery costs. You also understand that 'tip-ons' and gifts that may be available with non-subscriber copies may not be provided with subscriber copies, at our sole discretion.
2. You agree that any errors made in entering the contact information and order details on the subscription form are your responsibility, and that Satellite Media Ltd. is not liable for any consequences of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to failure to send the magazines subscribed for to the correct address. If you change address or any other relevant details, you must notify Satellite Media Ltd.
3. You may cancel a magazine subscription you have ordered through this site at any time during the subscription. Simply notify Satellite Media Ltd. by emailing [email address] detailing your name, order number and reason for the refund and the name of the magazine, and the request will be actioned, effective from the date 3 weeks after we receive such notification. You will receive a refund of the proportion of the cost of subscription relating to those magazines not sent to you prior to the date that is 3 weeks after your notification is received by us. Your refund will be paid to the credit card used to purchase the original order. If the card is no longer valid (eg, it has expired) a cheque payment will be issued. The cheque will be sent to the address nominated by you. Cheques may take up to 4 weeks.
5. The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items, are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind is given in relation to the site, its information or materials, including any warranty as to accuracy, adequacy or completeness or as to the non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer viruses. Liability is expressly disclaimed for any errors or omissions. No warranty of any kind is given in relation to any site to which this site links.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Satellite Media Ltd., its related companies, employees and agents will not be liable in contract, tort, equity or on any other basis including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses, arising in connection with this site, its use or the inability to use it, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, or the provision of or failure to provide goods or services. Satellite Media Ltd., its related companies, employees and agents will also not be liable for any site to which this site links.
7. All information and material submitted to Satellite Media Ltd. via this site shall be deemed and be the property of Satellite Media Ltd. Satellite Media Ltd. shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information or material submitted to this site. Satellite Media Ltd. shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information and material, unless otherwise agreed by Satellite Media Ltd. or as required by law.
8. All offers made, contracts concluded and services provided through this site shall be deemed to be made and provided in New Zealand, notwithstanding your location, and shall be governed exclusively by New Zealand law and the Courts of New Zealand shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. These terms and conditions may be amended or modified from time to time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing them and agree to be bound by any such amendment or modification.
NEWS: Salt-n-Pepa are heading to Auckland this November
After a phenomenal sold out tour in 2011, one of this countries favourite Hip-Hop acts Salt n Pepa...
SINGLE OF THE WEEK: Arctic Monkeys - Do You Wanna Know?
Our Single of the Week is the great new track from the Arctic Monkeys, entitled 'Do I Wanna ...
NEWS: Eminem's new album will head into "further territories"
The 'Love the Way You Lie' rapper is working hard on his seventh major label album, and his long ...
NEWS: Flume to play three shows this October
La De Da presents rising star Flume for three shows in New Zealand. La De Da is excited to ...
INTERVIEW: Denzel Washington on the movie Flight
Pilot Whip Whitaker (Denzel Washington), miraculously crash-lands his plane after a mid-air ...
WIN: 1 of 2 Nerf Multishot Madness Vortex Diatron
Are you ready to bring some multishot madness to your next mission? The Diatron blaster lets you ...
NEWS: Man of Steel soared at the box office last weekend
Warner Bros.' Superman movie reboot starring Henry Cavill and directed by Zack Snyder soared at ...
NEWS: Jay-Z has announced his new album Magna Carta Holy Grail
The 'Run This Town' rapper will release his twelfth studio album worldwide on July 4 in a unique ...
NEWS: MIA new single 'Bring The Noize'
MIA's new track 'Bring the Noize' has been unveiled online – her first release since single 'Bad...
LISTEN: Falling in Reverse - Fashionably Late
Falling in Reverse return with their sophomore album Fashionably Late, the follow-up to their big ...
Win tickets to The Place Beyond the Pines >